Dog Vaccinations including Health Check
Standard vaccination: £19.99
- each protects against Parvovirus, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza & Hepatitis
Puppies require two vaccinations which can be started from 6-8 weeks old, the second being at 10 weeks. If started later the injections are two weeks apart. Boosters are required annually and we will send you a reminder for these.
Kennel Cough vaccination: £21.98
- protects against Bordetella bronchiseptica & Parainfluenza virus
Cat Vaccinations including Health Check
Flu/enteritis and Leukaemia: £25.99
Kittens require two vaccinations three weeks apart and can be started from 9 weeks of age. Boosters are required annually.
Rabbit Vaccinations including Health Check
New Combined Myxomatosis/VHD once-yearly only vaccination £39.98
Rabbis should be vaccinated every 6 months against Myxomatosis and every 12 months against VHD
Rabies vaccination: £35.99
Passport issue: £60.00
Please note that rules for pet travel have recently changed, please visit the DEFRA website
If you are just travelling to an EU country your pet no longer requires a blood test. Your pet will need to be microchipped, vaccinated against rabies and issued with a pet passport. For travel to other destinations outside the EU the rules vary. Please ask for prices for relevant blood tests or other vaccinations that may be required.
Cat Castration (standard) £42
Cat Spay (standard) £52
Dog Castration from £99.98 for dog (10kg)
Bitch Spay from £119.98 for bitch (10kg)
Please note that whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the prices listed here, please check with the practice before booking your pet in for any procedure. An accurate weight of your pet is essential to ensure a price estimate is correct.
We advise Elizabethan collars to be worn after all surgical procedures above and these are charged for separately. Prices start at £6.29 for a comfortable "Smart" collar which is easy to fit and has safe edges for your pet. We also advise your pet is fed a 'recovery' diet which is £4.58 per pack for a cat and £8.29 per pack for a dog. Alternatively you may supply your own recovery diet for post-surgical care.
For all other prices such as medications, dental procedures, specific blood tests or procedures involving hospitalisation and surgery please telephone the practice on 020 8841 5999.
Veterinary nurse clinics are run between 3-4pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday by our qualified veterinary nurses (QVNs). They are an opportunity to come in with your pet and discuss routine pet care concerns and preventative treatment.
- Dental clinics
- Worm and flea clinics
- Adolescence clinics
- Senior clinics
- Weight and nutrition clinics
- Post operative check ups
- Puppy plan - download as a Word doc here, or a pdf here
- Kitten plan - download as a Word doc here, or a pdf here
- Pet Log - More information about microchipping and how to update your pet’s details
- Pet Plan - We are appointed representatives for Pet Plan. We use Pet Plan to insure our own animals and recommend that you do too!
- Royal Canin - We recommend this pet food and feed this to our own pets.
- Hills - Another very good pet food
- Dogs Trust - Our local dog rescue in Harefield.
- DEFRA - Information on Pet Passports.
- Burgess - The food we recommend for small furry creatures.
- Feline Advisory Bureau - A very useful and up-to-date resource for information on feline medicine.
- Rabbit Welfare Association - Britain’s largest organization for rabbit lovers. Very useful information on keeping bunnies.
- Cats Protection - Leading cat charity in the UK. We participate in their free neutering scheme.
- Chiltern Referrals - We refer orthopaedic surgery such as cruciate repairs and hip replacements to Alex Li.
- Association of Pet Behaviour Counselors - Professional network of pet behaviourist
- Battersea Dogs Home - UKs oldest cat and dog home based in Battersea, SW11
- Pet Behaviour - Association of Pet Bahaviours Counsellors
- Amberlodge - Linda Hewitt's Cattery